Debra writes and speaks about how neuroscience and psychology research can improve law student and lawyer wellbeing and performance. Debra’s presentations and interactive workshops connect lawyer wellbeing to performance and ethical obligations, and they are accredited for general and ethics CLE in multiple states.
Feedback Letters & Comments
Attorney Wellness During the Pandemic
- Professor Austin was MARVELOUS! This is one of the best presentations I have ever seen, so valuable, interesting and well organized.
- Dr. Austin is a terrific presenter. Her pace and the manner in which she presents difficult subject matter in an understandable way (even at 7:00 a.m.!) made this a very helpful and excellent program. Thank you!!
- Very informative and interesting. I clearly understood the impact that the stress response has on my brain and its impact on my professional ability. I am motivated to be more mindful of dealing with stress in a healthy manner.
- This was a timely and much-needed presentation. Well I knew some of the material, there were new aspects to consider. And this is such a supremely important topic that we can’t talk about it too much. Great job by the presenter.
- I expected the usual blah-blah-blah about exercise, diet, sleep, etc., all of which are, of course, important. Instead, Dr. Austin presented basic biological/physiological information about HOW exercise, diet, sleep, etc., affect the various centers of the brain, and subsequently reinforcing why these activities lead to a more healthful (and perhaps longer) life. It was quite interesting, and I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to.
- This was an excellent webinar and far exceeded my expectations. Her information was timely and relevant beyond the pandemic. I love that she was generous with her time and extended the allocated time. I will rewatch this again. Thank you.
Copyright Debra Austin. All rights reserved.